Name:
Location: Kansas City, KS

Monday, December 20, 2004

Impatient

Yesterday I faintly heard the baby's heartbeat with a stethescope. It seems so small and far away, but it was there. Then last night the baby started kicking, KT felt it first and then I put my hand on her belly and felt it too! Baby kept KT up for a while, I was too tired to really enjoy it since it was about 12:30 or so and I needed to get some sleep. So if the baby is a boy, his name will be Nicholas Timothy, if baby is a girl, then Madeline Rose. In the meantime the baby's name will be madolas.

House closing has moved again to next Thursday the 30th. I guess closer is better, I have New Years eve off, I can theoretically spend it breaking things in the new house. I'm getting fat and lazy, I'm looking forward to getting physical.

Some people at work came through and got me a Dell Axim X50. Lots of bells and whistles like bluetooth, wifi, big ol' screen. It's fun. Wireless internet in the palm of my hand is awesome, if not hard to read. Still waiting for my tablet though. Really looking forward to that, I'm ready to change the way I look at and use computers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Wilson said...

Great Blog. I was referred here by This site and I must say it's right on. Great news about the baby, it's a weird feeling, isn't it. It kinda finalizes everything. Ours is now visibly kicking. You can see parts and such, very strange.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home