Name:
Location: Kansas City, KS

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Waiting

The powers that be here just told everyone that they could leave for the holiday. I'm stuck waiting a bit for the Dell people that never showed up to fix that silly PC yesterday. I'm not particularly happy with them right now. On the bright side I just tested out video chat from my office successfully and spent a fair amount of time talking to my folks. That was pretty nice and improved my outlook for the day.

Not much going on otherwise. A quiet day at the office thus far. Some Christmas dinner plans coming up, including a Chef Bob prepared big ass Ham. Ham is great. I love Ham. I like it so much it gets proper noun treatment.

Right now it's 17 degrees outside. It was somwhere around five degrees this morning, and my face is still red and windburned from the walk into work. I was told it didn't get too cold here or snow much before I moved here. It has become apparent that those were lies. I need to find the box with my earmuffs and scarves before my ears fall off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Karr said...

They are mild. Just not right now. You will come. SUBMIT!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home