Name:
Location: Kansas City, KS

Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Eve

I was reading Ray's blog and he was talking about going to see The Life Aquatic. I'd like to see that too, I've thought that since Rushmore Bill Murray reminds me of my Dad. I though tthat way espescially after seeing Lfe in Translation, particularly when Dad was working in Japan. I wondered at the kind of solitude that he had to take, at odds with my opposite situation now.

Last Christmas my sister stayed with us in Flagstaff. This year though we find ourselves staying in KC, and I definately miss my family now. Dad will be out here in March though, and Mom and Alex in July. It feels like a long time... But, I have my family here too, and tomorrow will be another Christmas morning. I appreciate every Christmas morning that I spend with my wife, and all of the mornings yet to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home