Name:
Location: Kansas City, KS

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Getting There

Work was cancelled yesterday due to the ice storm so Bob and I rented a big floor sander and an edger and attacked the top floor yesterday. It looks pretty good now, just needs some touching up before I put on the polyurethane. This stuff really is taking far longer than I expected. As well, the weather is keeping the termite sprayers away, which in turn delays when we can move in due to toxicity of the chemicals.

I'll head over tonight and finish up the sanding. If I'm lucky I'll even get a coat of poly down. It all takes about twice as long as I think it will though.

In other news, Katie will have her ultrasound tomorrow. We'll find out the baby's sex and if there are ten of them in there and the like. I'm glad I've got housework to distract me, or else I'd be pretty fixated on this event! Really, I can't wait for tomorrow afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home