Name:
Location: Kansas City, KS

Friday, January 07, 2005

It's a boy!

It's a boy! That's what the ultrasound tech thinks, anyway. It sure looked like it to me. His name is Nicholas Timothy Karr, and he appears to be 1 pound, 3 ounces. I put some videos of the ultrasound up at http://www.karrmedia.com for you all to look at. Click on the "personal" link to see them.

After we visited the midwives I went to the house and put on the first coat of polyurethane on the top floor. Getting closer! There are some pictures of the house at my website too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, We think that's pretty special. A first grandchild for me, I guess I'll have to pass on asking him to attend Grandpa's Sewing Circle, since it appears Nicholas is going to be a boy. But there's plenty of other stuff for me to pass on. If he was a little closer it would make it easier to show him swardfighting and Cricket. Notice I said show him as in we both watch. If it isn't music or woodworking I'm afraid I'll have to count on Mike, Tim, or Bob to pass on some of the more manly arts.
Congratulations Mike and KR!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home